Dr Karen Sheng specialises in benign gynaecological issues for women of all ages and is a skilled gynaecological surgeon. As part of her specialist training, she undertook a year of gynaecology fellowship in Taiwan, focusing on minimally invasive surgery, and six months in gynae-oncology, focusing on advanced pelvic surgery.
Karen provides a full range of management options, including conservative, medical and surgical treatment for a wide range of women’s health issues, including:
- Pre-pregnancy counselling
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Family planning
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: heavy period, bleeding in between periods or after sex
- Pelvic pain: period pain, endometriosis
- Ovarian pathology: cysts, endometrioma, dermoid cyst
- Uterine pathology: fibroids, polyps
- Abnormal cervical screening test (PAP smears)
If you have any questions regarding an appointment or treatments, please phone the rooms on 02 8904 0677 and speak to our front desk.